Thank you for your interest in MC Medical.
Please complete all fields with an asterisk (*)
→Please check the contents and press the send button at the bottom of the page.
The Protection Policy of Personal Information
MC Medical, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") will respect the individual personality and properly handle personal information in compliance with laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal information.
- 1. The Company will establish a management system by clarifying the person responsible for the protection of personal information and establishing internal rules.
- 2. The Company will properly and appropriately obtain and handle the personal information to the extent necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use that has been notified to the individual or made public in advance.
- 3. The Company will take appropriate security control measures to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information.
- 4. The Company will take necessary measures in accordance with laws and regulations when providing personal information to a third party.
- 5. The Company will respond to requests and inquiries regarding the disclosure, correction, or discontinuation of use of personal information as soon as possible.
- 6. The Company will conduct internal education and enlightenment activities to ensure that all employees are fully aware of the proper handling of personal information, and the Company will continuously review the management system of the Company.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
(1)The Company will handle the provided personal information to the extent necessary for achievement of the following purposes, unless otherwise notified.
- 1. Conclusion and performance of contracts between customers and the Company, and other transaction management
- 2. Contact between customers and the Company, and notification and greetings based on social customs
- 3. Provision of information on the products, services and various events of the Company related to transactions with customers
- 4. Surveys, analysis, researches and audits related to the Company's business
- 5. Exchanging information and contacting with parties related to the industry and organizations involved in the Company's business
For details of the Company's business, please refer to the MC Medical website (hereinafter referred to as the "Site"). In order to achieve the above purpose of use, the Company may entrust the personal information provided to the subcontractor. In addition, in the event that the Company is required to provide such information pursuant to laws and regulations, the Company may provide such information to the relevant public institutions.
(2)The Company jointly uses personal data included in the Medical Database (MDB) of Nihon Altmarc, Inc. For details on items of personal data to be used jointly, the scope of persons to use jointly, the purpose of use, and the name of the person responsible for the management, etc., please refer to the website of Nihon Altmarc, Inc., below.
Contact about personal information
- Head Office (Main Number)
- TEL 81-3-5715-2800
Efforts to Protect Personal Information at the Site
The Company will operate the Site in accordance with the following policy to protect the privacy of customers using the Site.
Collection of personal data
When collecting personal information, the Company will collect only the information necessary to provide the Company's services after obtaining the consent of the customers.
Use of Personal Information
The Company will use collected personal information only for the purpose of providing and improving the Company's services.
Deposit of personal information
In the event personal information is deposited with a subcontractor for the purpose of subcontracting operations, such as the dispatch of the Company's products and the distribution of e-mail, the Company will deposit such personal information under the strict control of the Company.
Providing Personal Information
The Company will not provide personal information to third parties or business partners without the consent of the customers. Provided, however, that it may be provided to public institutions, etc. in the event of a request pursuant to the laws or any other deemed necessary.
Respect for the Rights of Personal Information Subjects
We will respond promptly to requests from the customers for disclosure, modification, or deletion of personal information.
Proper Management of Personal Information
The Company will strictly manage personal information to protect/prevent against unauthorized access, destruction, alteration, leakage, loss, etc.
The Company will improve the concept and method of handling personal information protection as appropriate. Therefore, please note that this policy is subject to change without notice.
Basic Policy on the Proper Handling of the Specific Personal Information
Concept of Protection of the Specific Personal Information
In accordance with Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures (Act No. 27 of 2013), Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003), and Guidelines on the Proper Handling of Specific Personal Information (Business Sector), MC Medical, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") will establish this basic policy in order to effort as an organization to ensure the proper handling of Specific Personal Information and Individual Numbers (hereinafter referred to as the "Specific Personal Information").
Protection Policy of the Specific Personal Information
The Company will properly handle the Specific Personal Information as follows in all affairs that handle the Specific Personal Information.
Compliance with laws and regulations
The Company will comply with laws and regulations concerning the proper handling of the Specific Personal Information.
Security Control Measures
The Company will take necessary security measures to prevent the leakage, loss, and damage of the Specific Personal Information and for other appropriate management.
Proper Collection, Storage, Use and Disposal, and Prohibition of Use Other Than Purposes
The Company will properly use, collect, store, and provide the Specific Personal Information within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use among affairs stipulated by Act on the Use of Numbers that has been notified to the individual in advance, and promptly dispose the Specific Personal Information that has become unnecessary. In addition, the Company will take measures to prevent the use other than the purpose.
Entrustment and Re-Entrustment
In the event of the entrustment of all or part of the affairs handling the Specific Personal Information, the Company will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision over the entrusted party (including the re-entrusted party) to ensure that measures equivalent to the security control measures that the Company shall fulfill based on Act on the Use of Numbers are taken by such entrusted party.
The Company will continuously review and effort to improve the handling rules and security control measures concerning the protection of the Specific Personal Information.
For the contact about the handling of the Specific Personal Information and complaint consultations, please contact the following,
- Company Name
- MC Medical, Inc.
- Department in charge
- Contact for the Specific Personal Information,
- Contact information
- TEL 81-3-5715-2800
Click here for e-mail contact.